Search Thesis Abstracts
|Vol 7, No 3 (2019): Int. J. Agric. Ext.||Challenges in the adoption of improved arable technologies and possible solutions: a perspective of farmers in the southern district of Botswana||Abstract PDF|
|Moremedi Gagoitsiwe, Hulela Keba|
|Vol 7, No 1 (2019): Int. J. Agric. Ext.||Assessment of socio-economic factors affecting the utilization of manual screw press for gari production in Kwara state, Nigeria||Abstract PDF PDF XPS|
|Adegbola A. Jacob, Wegh F. Shagbaor, Ikwuba A. Agbanugo, Nwafor S. Chimela|
|Vol 5, No 2 (2017): Int. J. Agric. Ext.||THE EFFECTIVENESS OF FARMERS RESEARCH GROUP APPROACH IN POTATO TECHNOLOGY DISSEMINATION AND ADOPTION CASE STUDY OF WESTERN PART OF ETHIOPIA||Abstract PDF XPS|
|Ayalew A. Worku|
|1 - 3 of 3 Items|
- Search terms are case-insensitive
- Common words are ignored
- By default only articles containing all terms in the query are returned (i.e., AND is implied)
- Combine multiple words with OR to find articles containing either term; e.g., education OR research
- Use parentheses to create more complex queries; e.g., archive ((journal OR conference) NOT theses)
- Search for an exact phrase by putting it in quotes; e.g., "open access publishing"
- Exclude a word by prefixing it with - or NOT; e.g. online -politics or online NOT politics
- Use * in a term as a wildcard to match any sequence of characters; e.g., soci* morality would match documents containing "sociological" or "societal"